Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (701) 297-2306, and for other questions, call (701) 364-8000.
Dr. David Clutter, MD
New Patient(701) 792-6791
Dr. David Clutter, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Fargo, ND. Dr. Clutter completed a residency at Phoenix Hosp Affil Ped Prog. He currently practices at Essentia Health-Fargo and is affiliated with Essentia Health-Fargo. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Clutter is board certified in Pediatrics.
Essentia Health-Fargo3000 32nd Ave S, Fargo, ND 58103 Call
- Phoenix Hosp Affil Ped Prog, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Phoenix Hosp Affil Ped Prog, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clutter?
I won’t take myself children to any other pediatrician. No complaints at all.
- Essentia Health-Fargo
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Clutter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Clutter frequently treats Wellness Examination, Abdominal Pain, and Acute Pharyngitis.
Dr. Clutter's office is located at 3000 32nd Ave S, Fargo, ND 58103. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Clutter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.