Dr. Bradley has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Bradley, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Bradley completed a residency at University Of Co School Of Med. He currently practices at Congenital Heart Center At Mott Children's Hospital and is affiliated with Mercy Health - St. Vincent Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Co School Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Frontpath Health Coalition
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Network Health
- NGS CoreSource
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- Priority Health
- Spectrum Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Congenital Heart Center At Mott Children's Hospital1540 E Hospital Dr Fl 11, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 Existing Patients: (734) 764-5176
Medical College of Ohio Pedia
Medical College of Ohio Pedia2222 Cherry St Ste 2800, Toledo, OH 43608 Existing Patients: (419) 251-8035
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bradley?
Dr. Bradley is fantastic. He is extremely kind and caring. He certainly puts my daughter at ease and provides a wonderful experience in stressful times. He has always been thorough in his explanations for our daughters care and is extremely responsive when we have had inquiries outside of our appointment times. Dr. Bradley is amazing and likely the best doctor I have experienced.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Bradley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bradley's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bradley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bradley frequently treats Long QT Syndrome, Wolff-Parkinson-White Pattern, and Septal Defect.
Dr. Bradley's office is located at 1540 E Hospital Dr Fl 11, Ann Arbor, MI 48109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bradley speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Health - St. Vincent Medical Center
- University Hospital - University of Michigan
- UP Health System - Marquette