Call (860) 271-7047 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (860) 972-2976 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. David Silverman, MD
New Patient(844) 226-8968
Dr. David Silverman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Hartford, CT. Dr. Silverman completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. He currently practices at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group and is affiliated with The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Silverman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group80 SEYMOUR ST, Hartford, CT 6106 Call
- Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Boston Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Silverman?
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus
- Hartford Hospital
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut Bradley Memorial Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Silverman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Silverman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Silverman frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Silverman's office is located at 80 SEYMOUR ST, Hartford, CT 6106. Find other locations and directions.