Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. David Hoch, MD
Dr. David Hoch, MD is
- Electrophysiology, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Yale University, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- CARDIOLOGY, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- A Einstein Col Med Yeshiva Univ, Medical School — 1986
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1986
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- HIP Health Plan of New York
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hoch?
I have been a patient of Dr. Hoch for many years for management of SVT. Although he suggested ablation, I was reluctant. Dr. Hoch was very patient and respected my wishes to be managed with medication for as long as possible. I developed additonal arrythmia - Atrial fibrillation/flutter and became symptomatic. Therefore, I decided to follow Dr. Hoch's recommendation to have ablation with outstanding results!! I would recommend Dr. Hoch in a heart beat! Office well run, friendly and efficient staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. David Hoch, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Hoch's profile.
Dr. Hoch in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Hoch frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Atrial Flutter and Atrial Fibrillation. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Hoch's office is located at 100 Port Washington Blvd Roslyn, NY 11576. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Hoch provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. David Hoch, MD is affiliated with St. Francis Hospital & Heart Center.
Yes, Dr. David Hoch, MD holds board certification in Internal Medicine.
Dr. David Hoch, MD has a star rating of 3.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- St. Francis Hospital & Heart Center
St Francis Hospital Of Arrhythmia Center
St. Francis Hospital the Heart Center100 Port Washington Blvd, Roslyn, NY 11576 (516) 562-6646