Dr. Hakimian has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Hakimian, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Niles, IL. Dr. Hakimian completed a residency at Luth Genl. He currently practices at Illinois Cancer Specialists and is affiliated with Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hakimian is board certified in Hematology.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Luth Genl, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Luth Genl, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Galaxy Health Network
- HAP Insurance
- National Provider Network
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Preferred Network Access
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Illinois Cancer Specialists
Illinois Cancer Specilaists8915 W Golf Rd, Niles, IL 60714 Existing Patients: (847) 827-9060
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hakimian?
Highly recommend Dr. Hakimian both for his competence (I'm in total remission) and his bed side manner
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Hakimian, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hakimian's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hakimian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hakimian frequently treats Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma, Central Nervous System Lymphoma, and Lung Cancer.
Dr. Hakimian's office is located at 8915 W Golf Rd, Niles, IL 60714. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital