Dr. David Miller, MD is a cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Miller completed a residency at New York Hosp-Cornell Med C. He currently practices at Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Clinical Cardiology520 E 70th St, New York, NY 10021 Call
- New York Hosp-Cornell Med C, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- New York Hosp-Cornell Med C, Residency Hospital — 1979
- New York Hosp-Cornell Med C, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miller?
Dr. Miller has excellent bedside manners; he takes the time to listen, explains whatever is at hand in a concise manner and personally calls with results and provides solutions. Excellent all around!
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center