Dr. Kraus has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Kraus, MD is a cardiology specialist in Memphis, TN. Dr. Kraus completed a residency at Meml Hosp. He currently practices at Stern Cardiovascular Foundation and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kraus is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- U Tenn/City Memphis Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1981
- City Of Memphis Hospita & Va Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- U Tenn/City Memphis Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1979
- University of Memphis, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Stern Cardiovascular Foundation
Stern Cardio8060 Wolf River Blvd, Memphis, TN 38138 Existing Patients: (901) 271-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kraus?
Efficient, non-alarmist, kind , factual
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Kraus, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kraus' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kraus accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kraus frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Kraus' office is located at 8060 Wolf River Blvd, Memphis, TN 38138. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital- DeSoto
- Methodist University Hospital