Dr. Chafey has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Chafey, MD is a oncology specialist in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Chafey completed a residency at Baylor Col of Med. He currently practices at Student Health And Counseling and is affiliated with Unm Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chafey is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- M. D. Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Sonoran Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeons, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Baylor Col of Med, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Ponce Sch of Med, Medical School — 2005
- College Phys/Surg, Boston, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Presbyterian Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chafey?
Dr Chafey, Operated on my right femur in 2015 Very happy with the service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Chafey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chafey's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chafey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chafey frequently treats Soft Tissue Sarcoma, Tibia and Fibula Fractures, and Pyogenic Arthritis.
Dr. Chafey's office is located at 1 University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM 87131. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chafey speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Unm Hospital
- Unm Sandoval Regional Medical Center
Student Health And Counseling
Student Health And Counseling1 University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM 87131 (505) 272-2321
University Of New Mexico Cancer Center
Cancer Center Pharmacy1201 Camino De Salud Ne, Albuquerque, NM 87102 (505) 925-4946