Dr. David Greuner, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Greuner completed a residency at Morristown Memorial Hospital-Mount Sinai School Of Medicine. He currently practices at National Spine & Pain Centers, New York, Babylon, NY and is affiliated with Holy Name Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Greuner is board certified in General Surgery.
National Spine & Pain Centers, New York, Babylon, NY
NYC Surgical Associates14 E 60th St, New York, NY 10022 Existing Patients: (212) 355-5512
- Montefiore Medical Center-Albert Einstein School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Morristown Memorial Hospital-Mount Sinai School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center-University Of Arizona Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Baylor University, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Greuner?
Dr. Greuner is a an excellent physician knows his stuff and gave clear and concise advice regarding my condition. At first, I was hesitant but after the surgery I must admit I am so happy having gone through with it. I have recovered in a short time and feel better than ever. He is the best !
- Holy Name Medical Center
- New York-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital