Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. David Stewart, MD
Dr. David Stewart, MD is
- Trident Medical Center/Medical University of South Carolina Program, Residency Hospital
- MUSC, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- University Ala, Internship Hospital — 1985
- UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE / MEMPHIS / COLLEGE OF MEDICINESURGERY, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stewart?
Great bedside manner, he takes a true interest in your wellbeing. Can't say enough good things about him.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. David Stewart, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Stewart's profile.
Dr. Stewart in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Stewart frequently treats the following conditions: Hypertension, Electrocardiogram (EKG) and Hyperlipidemia. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Stewart's office is located at 7460 Wolf River Blvd Germantown, TN 38138. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Stewart provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. David Stewart, MD is affiliated with Methodist Olive Branch Hospital and Methodist University Hospital.
Yes, Dr. David Stewart, MD holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
Dr. David Stewart, MD has a star rating of 4.1/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Methodist Olive Branch Hospital
- Methodist University Hospital
Sutherland Cardiology Clinic
Sutherland Cardiology Clinic7460 Wolf River Blvd, Germantown, TN 38138 (901) 763-0200
Methodist Healthcare Olive Branch Hospital4250 Bethel Rd, Olive Branch, MS 38654 (901) 763-0200