Dr. Einzig has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Einzig, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Einzig completed a residency at U Utah and Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Children's - St. Paul Pediatric Intensive Care Unit. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Einzig is board certified in Pediatrics.
- U Utah and Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 2003
- UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA / SAINT PAUL CAMPUS, Medical School — 2003
- U Utah and Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Einzig?
Dr. Einzig is amazing with children, we would recommend him to anyone. We happened to start seeing Dr. Einzig with our first adopted son, now all 3 of his siblings are seeing him as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Einzig, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Einzig's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Einzig accepts your insurance.
Dr. Einzig frequently treats Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
Dr. Einzig's office is located at 347 Smith Ave N, Saint Paul, MN 55102. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.