Dr. Fixler has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Fixler, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Plano, TX. Dr. Fixler completed a residency at Chldn Meml Hosp. He currently practices at Children's Medical Center Plano. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fixler is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- San Francisco Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1971
- Chldn Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1966
- Chldn Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1965
- University of Chicago School of Medicine, Medical School — 1964
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Children's Medical Center Plano7601 Preston Rd, Plano, TX 75024 Existing Patients: (469) 303-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fixler?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Fixler, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fixler's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fixler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fixler frequently treats Septal Defect, Ventricular Septal Defect, and Atrial Septal Defect.
Dr. Fixler's office is located at 7601 Preston Rd, Plano, TX 75024. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.