Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. David Chambers, MD is a cardiology specialist in Soldotna, AK. Dr. Chambers completed a residency at Duke University Medical Center. He currently practices at Alaska Heart and Vascular Institute and is affiliated with Central Peninsula General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chambers is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Duke University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of South Alabama College of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Tennessee
- One Health
- Prime Health Services
- Signature Health Alliance
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alaska Heart and Vascular Institute240 Hospital Pl Ste 202, Soldotna, AK 99669 Existing Patients: (505) 841-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chambers?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chambers frequently treats Chest Pain, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Heart Disease.
Dr. Chambers' office is located at 240 Hospital Pl Ste 202, Soldotna, AK 99669. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chambers has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Central Peninsula General Hospital
- South Peninsula Hospital
- Tristar Horizon Medical Center