Dr. David Dunning, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dunning's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Dunning, MD is a oncology specialist in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Dunning completed a residency at Madigan Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Virginia Cancer Specialists and is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dunning is board certified in Hematology.
- Madigan Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Madigan Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Madigan Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Medical College of Virginia, Medical School — 1979
- Va Commonwealth Univ Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1979
- Univerisity Of Virginia, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dunning?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dunning accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dunning frequently treats Skin Screenings, Acute Leukemia, and Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Dr. Dunning's office is located at 4660 Kenmore Ave Ste 1018, Alexandria, VA 22304. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dunning has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital