Dr. David Yuh, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Stamford, CT. Dr. Yuh completed a residency at Stanford Hospital. He currently practices at Stamford Health and is affiliated with Stamford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yuh is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Stamford Health1 Hospital Plz, Stamford, CT 06902 Existing Patients: (203) 276-7470
- Stanford Hospital, Residency Hospital
- U Minn Hosp & Clins, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Stanford School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yuh?
Dr. Yuh performed my open heart surgery, less than a week ago, using a minimally invasive technique to repair my mitral valve. Now I'm home resting comfortably, and I have nothing but the highest regard for his work and character.
- Stamford Hospital