Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Curry accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Curry, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Kenosha, WI. Dr. Curry completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Children's Hospital of Wi--kenosha and is affiliated with AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Evanston Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Children's Hospital of Wi--kenosha6308 8th Ave, Kenosha, WI 53143 Existing Patients: (262) 656-2111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Curry?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Curry frequently treats Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), and Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Curry's office is located at 6308 8th Ave, Kenosha, WI 53143. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Curry has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago