Dr. Connuck has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Connuck, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Danville, PA. Dr. Connuck completed a residency at U Rochester. He currently practices at Geisinger Health System and is affiliated with Geisinger Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Connuck is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- U Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- U Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Strong Meml Hosp-U Rochester, Internship Hospital — 1984
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Geisinger Health System100 N Academy Ave Fl 6, Danville, PA 17822 Existing Patients: (570) 271-6089
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Connuck?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Connuck, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Connuck's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Connuck accepts your insurance.
Dr. Connuck frequently treats Coronary Angiogram, Tilt Table Testing, and Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment.
Dr. Connuck's office is located at 100 N Academy Ave Fl 6, Danville, PA 17822. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Geisinger Medical Center