Dr. David Rehak, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Columbus, GA. Dr. Rehak completed a residency at University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center. He currently practices at Hughston Clinic and is affiliated with Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rehak is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Allegheny General Hospital, Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1988
- Bucknell University, Engineering, Undergraduate School
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rehak?
He did surgery on my left wrist last year and I can’t even tell I broke it other than for having a small scar. I do everything I did before I broke it.
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital
- Piedmont Columbus Regional Northside