Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Man accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Man, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Harrisburg, PA. Dr. Man completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. He currently practices at Pinnacle Health Crdvsclr Insti and is affiliated with Chambersburg Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Man is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- U Penn Hosps, Fellowship Hospital
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Boston Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pinnacle Health Crdvsclr Insti
Pinnacle Health Crdvsclr Insti2808 OLD POST RD, Harrisburg, PA 17110 Existing Patients: (717) 724-6450
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Man?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Man frequently treats Heart Disease, Third Degree Heart Block, and Second Degree Heart Block.
Dr. Man's office is located at 2808 OLD POST RD, Harrisburg, PA 17110. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Man speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Man has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chambersburg Hospital
- Penn State Health Holy Spirit Medical Center
- UPMC Harrisburg