Dr. Brandes has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Brandes, MD is a neurology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Brandes completed a residency at Wadsworth Va Hospital UCLA. He currently practices at Hope Neurology and is affiliated with Parkwest Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brandes is board certified in Neurology.
- Wadsworth Va Hospital UCLA, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Wadsworth Va Hospital UCLA, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- Wadsworth Va Hospital UCLA, Internship Hospital — 1972
- University Of California, Los Angeles, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
- UCLA, Master Of Science, Biochemistry, Other Education — 1968
- Knox College, Galesburg, Illinois, Undergraduate School — 1965
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hope Neurology2060 Lakeside Centre Way, Knoxville, TN 37922 Existing Patients: (865) 218-6222
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brandes?
Love Dr. Brandes. He listens, really listens! So thankful to find such a great Dr. The staff is awesome also!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Brandes, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brandes' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brandes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brandes frequently treats Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Optic Neuritis, and Restless Leg Syndrome.
Dr. Brandes' office is located at 2060 Lakeside Centre Way, Knoxville, TN 37922. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brandes speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Parkwest Medical Center
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
- Sycamore Shoals Hospital