Dr. Cohen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Cohen, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Cohen completed a residency at Johns Hopkins University School Med. He currently practices at Ur0l0gy Clinic and is affiliated with Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cohen is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- A-O International Travelling Spine Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Johns Hopkins Spine Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Aaos/Oref Health Services Research Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Other Education — 1996
- Johns Hopkins University School Med, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Johns Hopkins University Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry, Medical School — 1990
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ur0l0gy Clinic601 N Caroline St, Baltimore, MD 21287 Existing Patients: (410) 955-0981
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cohen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Cohen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cohen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cohen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cohen frequently treats Spine Deformities, Scoliosis, and Myelopathy.
Dr. Cohen's office is located at 601 N Caroline St, Baltimore, MD 21287. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital