Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abisalih accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Abisalih, MD is a cardiology specialist in Auburn, ME. Dr. Abisalih completed a residency at St Elizabeths Medical Center. He currently practices at Androscoggin Cardiology Assoc and is affiliated with Central Maine Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abisalih is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St Elizabeths Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- St Elizabeths Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Androscoggin Cardiology Assoc2 Great Falls Plz, Auburn, ME 04210 Existing Patients: (207) 782-4022
Maine Medical Partners-mainehealth Cardiology96 Campus Dr Ste 1, Scarborough, ME 04074 Existing Patients: (207) 885-9905
Central Maine Heart Associates-lewiston60 High St, Lewiston, ME 04240 Existing Patients: (207) 753-3900
- 4 61 FAIRVIEW AVE, Skowhegan, ME 04976 Existing Patients: (207) 858-8121
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abisalih?
Met with Dr. Abisalih for the first time about a week ago. He took time to explain his findings, and to answer all of my questions. He has a great personality that made me feel completely at ease during a stressful time. He’s also very knowledgeable. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to my friends, family or neighbors.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Abisalih frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Abisalih's office is located at 2 Great Falls Plz, Auburn, ME 04210. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abisalih has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Central Maine Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center