Dr. David Sweetser, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sweetser's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Sweetser, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Sweetser completed a residency at St Louis Chldns Hosp. He currently practices at Massachusetts General Hospital and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sweetser is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- U Wash Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Wash U Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- St Louis Chldns Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts General Hospital
Department of Pediatrics55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 726-2737
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sweetser?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sweetser accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sweetser frequently treats Bone Disorders, Vascular Disease, and Anemia.
Dr. Sweetser's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sweetser has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital