Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. David Liff, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cheyenne, WY. He currently practices at SOUTHEAST WYOMING RADIATION ONCOLOGY and is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Liff is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Ohio State University / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Payors Organization
- Humana Veterans
- National Healthcare Alliance
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Networks of America
- Special Needs Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southeast Wyoming Radiation Oncology
Cheyenne Regional Medical Center214 E 23rd St, Cheyenne, WY 82001 Existing Patients: (307) 634-2273
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Liff?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Liff frequently treats Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Chest Pain.
Dr. Liff's office is located at 214 E 23rd St, Cheyenne, WY 82001. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Liff has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ochsner Medical Center
- Ochsner Medical Center - Kenner
- OrthoColorado Hospital