Dr. David Kregenow, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kregenow's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Kregenow, MD is a hospice & palliative medicine specialist in Kirkland, WA. Dr. Kregenow completed a residency at University Of Washington. He currently practices at EvergreenHealth Palliative Care and is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland. Dr. Kregenow is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University Of Washington, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Washington, Residency Hospital — 1998
- University Of Washington, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kregenow?
Dr. Kreganow is wonderful and caring! Highly recommended. Thank you for taking the time to carefully and compassionately explain our loved one’s end of life options.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kregenow accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kregenow frequently treats Bronchoscopy, Colorectal Cancer, and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).
Dr. Kregenow's office is located at 12333 NE 130th Ln, Kirkland, WA 98034. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kregenow has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland