Dr. Churchill has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Churchill, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fayetteville, AR. Dr. Churchill completed a residency at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. He currently practices at Walker Heart Institute and is affiliated with North Arkansas Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Churchill is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Baylor College of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Arkansas College of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Walker Heart Institute
Walker Heart Institute3211 N Northhills Blvd Ste 110, Fayetteville, AR 72703 Existing Patients: (479) 571-4338
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Churchill?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Churchill, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Churchill's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Churchill accepts your insurance.
Dr. Churchill frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Churchill's office is located at 3211 N Northhills Blvd Ste 110, Fayetteville, AR 72703. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Arkansas Regional Medical Center
- Washington Regional Medical Center