Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bull accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Bull, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Bull completed a residency at University of Utah. He currently practices at Banner - University Medical Center Tucson and is affiliated with Banner University Medical Center Tucson. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bull is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- University of Utah, Residency Hospital — 1994
- U Ariz Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- U Ariz Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1990
- U C S F Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- U C S F Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of California School of Medicine - San Francisco, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Banner - University Medical Center Tucson1501 N Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ 85724 Existing Patients: (520) 626-7806
Banner University Medical Center-TUscon, AZ
Banner - University Medical Group LLC3838 N Campbell Ave Bldg 2, Tucson, AZ 85719 Existing Patients: (520) 694-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bull?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bull frequently treats Partial Lung Collapse, Lung Cancer, and Port Placements or Replacements.
Dr. Bull's office is located at 1501 N Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ 85724. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bull has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner University Medical Center Tucson
- University Of Utah Hospitals And Clinics