Dr. Baran has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Baran, MD is a cardiology specialist in Norfolk, VA. Dr. Baran completed a residency at Columbia Presby. He currently practices at Sentara Advanced Heart Failure and is affiliated with Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Baran is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Columbia Presby, Residency Hospital — 1995
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of South Florida / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sentara Advanced Heart Failure600 Gresham Dr, Norfolk, VA 23507 Existing Patients: (757) 388-2831
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baran?
The patience, kindness, understanding, and connectivity that all the best doctors should have. To say 'a heart of gold' would be an understatement
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Baran accepts your insurance.
Dr. Baran frequently treats Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease, Pulmonary Hypertension, and Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension).
Dr. Baran's office is located at 600 Gresham Dr, Norfolk, VA 23507. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Baran speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center