Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. David Abrutyn, MD
Dr. David Abrutyn, MD is
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center|Southern California Sports Medicine Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- UMDNJ at Camden|UMDNJ--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 1999
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Meritain Health
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abrutyn?
Had shoulder surgery- Dr Abrutyn was excellent. I would highly recommend him!! Everything was done in a timely manner, didn’t wait long in office for follow ups.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. David Abrutyn, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Abrutyn's profile.
Dr. Abrutyn in specializes in Orthopedic Sports Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Abrutyn frequently treats the following conditions: Osteoarthritis, Osteoarthritis of Knee and Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome (PFPS). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Abrutyn's office is located at 215 Union Ave Ste D Bridgewater, NJ 08807. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Abrutyn is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Abrutyn provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. David Abrutyn, MD is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset.
Yes, Dr. David Abrutyn, MD holds board certification in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Dr. Abrutyn has over 24 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. David Abrutyn, MD has a star rating of 4.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Summit Medical Group
Summit Medical Group215 Union Ave Ste D, Bridgewater, NJ 08807 Existing Patients: (908) 466-0132
Summit Medical Group
Orthopedics & Sports Medicine34 Mountain Blvd Ste C, Warren, NJ 07059 Existing Patients: (908) 466-0053