Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Darshan Godkar, MD
Dr. Darshan Godkar, MD is
Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi, Urdu
- Maimondes Med Ctr|Maimondes Medical Center|Seton Hall Med Sch/St Michaels Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Coney Island Hosp&Maimonaides Med Ctr|Coney Island Hospital (New York), Residency Hospital — 2006
- Coney Island Hosp|Coney Island Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University of Mumbai / Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Medical School — 2001
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Locals (any local)
- Midwest Health Plan
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Godkar?
Dr. Godkar is an exceptional person. He is knowledgeable, professional and caring. He takes the time necessary to explain medical issues with his patient and always has his patient’s best interest at heart. He is one in a million !
- Newton Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Warren Hospital
- Hackettstown Medical Center
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center
- Hunterdon Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Darshan Godkar, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Godkar's profile.
Dr. Godkar in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Godkar frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Hyperlipidemia and Hypertension. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Godkar's office is located at 117 Seber Rd # 1A Hackettstown, NJ 07840. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Godkar is able to speak Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi and Urdu. View profile to see all.
Dr. Godkar provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Darshan Godkar, MD is affiliated with Newton Medical Center, Saint Luke's Warren Hospital, Hackettstown Medical Center, Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center and Hunterdon Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Darshan Godkar, MD holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Godkar has over 22 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Darshan Godkar, MD has a star rating of 4.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Advanced Cardiology and Primary Care LLC
Advanced Cardiology and Primary Care LLC117 Seber Rd # 1A, Hackettstown, NJ 07840 Existing Patients: (908) 275-5099
Advanced Cardiology and Primary Care LLC225 State Route 10 E Ste 203, Succasunna, NJ 07876 Existing Patients: (973) 319-2076
Advanced Cardiology and Primary Care LLC340 Speedwell Ave, Morris Plains, NJ 07950 Existing Patients: (973) 319-2073
Advanced Cardiology and Primary Care LLC59 High St # 61, Newton, NJ 07860 Existing Patients: (973) 319-2073
Advanced Cardiology and Primary Care LLC65 Ridgedale Ave, Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927 Existing Patients: (973) 319-2073