Dr. Vaidya has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Darshan Vaidya, MD is a dermatologist in Robbinsville, NJ. Dr. Vaidya completed a residency at Rhode Island Hospital. He currently practices at Aura Dermatology and is affiliated with Princeton Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Vaidya is board certified in Dermatology.
- Rhode Island Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Consumer Health Network
- Devon Health
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vaidya?
Dr. V is a fantastic dermatologist, very knowledgeable and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Vaidya and Aura to anyone looking for a personable doctor who cares about your skin and health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Darshan Vaidya, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vaidya's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vaidya accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vaidya frequently treats Dermatitis, Acne, and Itchy Skin.
Dr. Vaidya's office is located at 17 Main St Ste 304, Robbinsville, NJ 8691. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vaidya speaks Gujarati and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Princeton Medical Center