Dr. Darshan Vaidya, MD is a dermatologist in Robbinsville, NJ. Dr. Vaidya completed a residency at Rhode Island Hospital. He currently practices at Aura Dermatology and is affiliated with Penn Medicine Princeton Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Vaidya is board certified in Dermatology.
Aura Dermatology at Robbinsville17 Main St Ste 304, Robbinsville, NJ 08691 Existing Patients: (609) 415-3376
- Rhode Island Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Consumer Health Network
- Devon Health
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vaidya?
I started going to Dr.V. over six years ago, seeing him 2x a year due to a family history of skin cancer. When he left to open his new practice, I at first didn’t follow him because of the longer commute. After a horrible first time visit with a local dermatologist, I decided to go back to Dr. Vaidya, he is well worth the extra 30 minute drive! He has a fantastic bedside manner, is extremely thorough and makes one feel very comfortable. Highly recommend.
- Penn Medicine Princeton Health