Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Darryl Wallace, MD is a oncology specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Wallace completed a residency at St Lukes Hosp. He currently practices at Truman Inpatient Psych Unit and is affiliated with Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City. Dr. Wallace is board certified in Gynecological Oncology.
- University of Southern California, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- St Lukes Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1973
- St Lukes Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1969
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Truman Inpatient Psych Unit2301 Holmes St, Kansas City, MO 64108 Existing Patients: (816) 932-3300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wallace?
In 1990 I was diagnosed with stage 3b cervical cancer.Dr. Wallace and Dr.Schmidt were my doctors. Dr.Bruce Hoskins was my radiologist.They saved my life at St.Luke's Cancer center.When I first went in,they thought I might get six to eight months to live.Thanks to these Doctors I am doing well over thirty years later.I owe them more than I can ever repay.??
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wallace frequently treats Oral Cancer Screening, Skin Screenings, and Cancer Screening.
Dr. Wallace's office is located at 2301 Holmes St, Kansas City, MO 64108. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wallace has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City