Dr. Darrin Breaux, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Breaux's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Darrin Breaux, MD is a cardiology specialist in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Breaux completed a residency at Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans. He currently practices at Baton Rouge Cardiology Center and is affiliated with Baton Rouge General - Bluebonnet. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Breaux is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans, Fellowship Hospital
- Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans, Residency Hospital
- Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans, Internship Hospital
- McNeese State University, Lake Charles, Louisiana, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gilsbar 360
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- HealthSCOPE Benefits
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Louisiana Healthcare Connections
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medicaid of Louisiana
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Peoples Health
- PPO Plus
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Breaux?
I have been seeing Dr Breaux since after my open heart surgery in 2002. I have had ups and downs along the way, but one thing stayed the same his attitude toward my health. My heart is in so much better health today all because of him and his direction. Dr Breaux has a relationship with his patients like none other. He’s so down to earth and very easy to talk with. He’s extremely knowledgeable and caring. Everyone I have recommended to him has had the same outcome. I have no idea what would have happened if He was not my cardiologist, but I am so glad that I have never had to find out. I see Dr Breaux as so much more than just my cardiologist. He’s also a dear friend to me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Breaux accepts your insurance.
Dr. Breaux frequently treats Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Breaux's office is located at 5231 BRITTANY DR, Baton Rouge, LA 70808. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Breaux speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Breaux has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baton Rouge General - Bluebonnet
- Baton Rouge General - Mid City
- Our Lady Of The Lake Regional Medical Center
- Saint Elizabeth Hospital
- Saint James Parish Hospital
- The Spine Hospital of Louisiana at The NeuroMedical Center
- Woman's Hospital