Dr. Darrell Wudunn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wudunn's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Darrell Wudunn, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Carmel, IN. Dr. Wudunn completed a residency at Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center. and is affiliated with Eskenazi Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wudunn is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Bascom Palmer Eye Inst U Miami, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Columbia/Presby Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Chicago School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 10300 N Illinois St Ste 2200, Carmel, IN 46290 Existing Patients: (317) 278-5100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wudunn?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wudunn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wudunn frequently treats Uveitis and Iridocyclitis, Iridocyclitis, and Glaucoma Surgery.
Dr. Wudunn's office is located at 10300 N Illinois St Ste 2200, Carmel, IN 46290. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wudunn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eskenazi Health
- IU Health Methodist Hospital