Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Darlene Gaynor-Krupnick, DO
Dr. Darlene Gaynor-Krupnick, DO is
- FACOS, Other Education — 2012
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- St James Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Babson College, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Wellesley, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MVP Health Care
- Optima Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Urology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gaynor-Krupnick?
Dr Gaynor recently did bladder sling surgery on me. I wish that I chose to do this sooner. I never realized what an embarrassing life I led bf this surgery. Crossing my legs to sneeze, to cough even to laugh. Because of Dr Gaynor I am able to be a normal 40 something lady. She is absolutely the best!!! I will never be able to thank her enough.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Darlene Gaynor-Krupnick, DO. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Gaynor-Krupnick's profile.
Dr. Gaynor-Krupnick in specializes in Urology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Gaynor-Krupnick frequently treats the following conditions: Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), Urinary Incontinence and Painful Urination (Dysuria). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Gaynor-Krupnick's office is located at 100 E Lancaster Ave Ste 361 Wynnewood, PA 19096. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Gaynor-Krupnick is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gaynor-Krupnick provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Darlene Gaynor-Krupnick, DO is affiliated with Riddle Memorial Hospital, Lankenau Medical Center, Paoli Hospital and Bryn Mawr Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Darlene Gaynor-Krupnick, DO holds board certification in Urological Surgery.
Dr. Darlene Gaynor-Krupnick, DO has a star rating of 4.1/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Lankenau Medical Center
- Paoli Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Hospital
The Bryn Mawr Hospital
Urology Health Specialists100 E Lancaster Ave Ste 361, Wynnewood, PA 19096 Existing Patients: (610) 649-6420