Dr. Darin Harnisch, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Niles, IL. Dr. Harnisch completed a residency at Rush University Med Center Rush System For Health Chicago. He currently practices at Northwest Infectious Dis Cnslts and is affiliated with Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harnisch is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Northwest Infectious Dis Cnslts
Niles Office7900 N Milwaukee Ave Ste 231A, Niles, IL 60714 (847) 663-9400
- Rush University Med Center Rush System For Health Chicago, Residency Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harnisch?
This comments space is too limited to sufficiently express the excellence of this doctor, whom I call "dr.Angel". Dr. Harnisch literally saved my life, and saved me from having a surgery. He not only used his professional expertise to make me well again, but also took time to listen to my concerns, and even called other specialists on my behalf. Dr.Harnisch is a skilled specialist, caring doctor & an exceptional, gentle human being. I LOVE dr. Harnisch & I'm forever grateful - MariaTeresa Ch
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Presence Resurrection Medical Center