Dr. Danny Harrison, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Harrison's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Danny Harrison, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Glendale, CA. He currently practices at Harrison Orthopaedic Institute and is affiliated with Long Beach Memorial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Univ Of Ca, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Harrison Orthopaedic Institute
Harrison Orthopaedic Institute1560 E Chevy Chase Dr Ste 350, Glendale, CA 91206 Existing Patients: (818) 240-8001
Ata Mazaheri MD Inc.1560 E Chevy Chase Dr Ste 450, Glendale, CA 91206 Existing Patients: (818) 240-8001
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harrison?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harrison accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harrison frequently treats Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers) , and Hand and Wrist Fracture and Dislocation Treatment.
Dr. Harrison's office is located at 1560 E Chevy Chase Dr Ste 350, Glendale, CA 91206. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Harrison speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Harrison has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center San Pedro
- Usc Verdugo Hills Hospital