Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Daniel White, MD is a cardiology specialist in Boulder, CO. Dr. White completed a residency at Wilford Hall Med Center Aetc. He currently practices at Boulder Heart and is affiliated with Avista Adventist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. White is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Wilford Hall Med Center Aetc, Residency Hospital
- University of Colorado At Denver, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boulder Heart4743 Arapahoe Ave Ste 201, Boulder, CO 80303 Existing Patients: (303) 442-2395
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. White?
Great doctor, trust my life with him
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. White frequently treats Heart Disease, Heart Palpitations, and Chest Pain.
Dr. White's office is located at 4743 Arapahoe Ave Ste 201, Boulder, CO 80303. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. White speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. White has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Avista Adventist Hospital
- Foothills Hospital