Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Daniel Wells, MD is a family medicine specialist in Puyallup, WA. Dr. Wells completed a residency at Sutter Health System. He currently practices at Sound Family Medicine and is affiliated with MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wells is board certified in Family Practice.
- Sutter Health System, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Sutter Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University Of California, Irvine, College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wells?
Dr. Wells is awesome. He sees my whole family and has delivered my youngest daughter. He is great in a areas and my children like him too! He is very friendly and easy to talk to
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wells has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wells frequently treats Acute Sinusitis, Sinusitis, and Mastodynia.
Dr. Wells' office is located at 3908 10th St SE, Puyallup, WA 98374. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wells speaks Portuguese, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital