Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Daniel Gottlieb, MD is a cardiology specialist in Burien, WA. Dr. Gottlieb completed a residency at University Hospital. He currently practices at Daniel W Gottlieb MD and is affiliated with St. Anne Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Gottlieb is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Beth Israel Hospital Harvard, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Yale University, Undergraduate School — 1969
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Daniel W Gottlieb MD
Daniel W. Gottlieb, MD, PS16259 Sylvester Rd SW, Burien, WA 98166 Existing Patients: (206) 241-7146
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gottlieb?
I called to schedule my first appointment and got in to see Dr. Gottlieb right away. I had many questions and he answered them fully and respectively. I believe he is an excellent cardiologist and confident he is taking good care of me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gottlieb has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gottlieb frequently treats Hypotension, Heart Disease, and Sinus Tachycardia.
Dr. Gottlieb's office is located at 16259 Sylvester Rd SW, Burien, WA 98166. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gottlieb speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Anne Hospital
- St. Joseph Medical Center
- Swedish Cherry Hill Campus