Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Daniel Bradford, MD
Dr. Daniel Bradford, MD is
- University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- University Of Nc Hosps, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. d/b/a Florida Blue
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- Capital Blue Cross
- First Health
- Florida Blue
- Independence Blue Cross
- Optima Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bradford?
- Novant Health New Hanover Regional Medical Center
- Novant Health Pender Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Daniel Bradford, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Bradford's profile.
Dr. Bradford in specializes in Psychiatry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Bradford's office is located at 1120 Route 73 Ste 300 Mount Laurel, NJ 08054. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Bradford provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Daniel Bradford, MD is affiliated with Novant Health New Hanover Regional Medical Center and Novant Health Pender Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Daniel Bradford, MD holds board certification in Addiction Medicine and Psychiatry.
Dr. Bradford has over 25 years of healthcare experience.
Array Behavioral Care
Array Behavioral Care1120 Route 73 Ste 300, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054 Existing Patients: (856) 315-3691