Dr. Daniel Van Roy, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Van Roy completed a residency at Graduate Hospital. He currently practices at The Cardiac & Vascular Institute and is affiliated with Lake City Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Van Roy is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
The Cardiac & Vascular Institute
Spanish, Thai, English
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Graduate Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Graduate Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Bucknell University, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Staywell (Wellcare)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Van Roy?
Has been excellent Cardiac doctor. Saved me in 2003 when I had massive heart attack. Always willing to listen and tells it like it is.
- Lake City Medical Center
- North Florida Regional Medical Center