Dr. Shmorhun has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Shmorhun, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Shmorhun completed a residency at National Naval Medical Center. He currently practices at Children's Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shmorhun is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Baylor University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- National Naval Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- National Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Presbyterian Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Children's Cardiology Associates
Children's Cardiology Associates4314 Medical Pkwy Ste 200, Austin, TX 78756 Existing Patients: (512) 454-1110
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shmorhun?
Dr. Shmorhun is a great doctor. His bedside manner is superb and very patient with questions and my family. i was lucky to find him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniel Shmorhun, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shmorhun's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shmorhun accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shmorhun frequently treats Tilt Table Testing, Stress Test, and Treadmill Stress Test.
Dr. Shmorhun's office is located at 4314 Medical Pkwy Ste 200, Austin, TX 78756. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
- Medical City Children's Hospital