Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Daniel Shevrin, MD is a oncology specialist in Evanston, IL. Dr. Shevrin completed a residency at University Of Illinois Medical Center and Clinics. He currently practices at NorthShore Medical Group and is affiliated with Evanston Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shevrin is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Illinois Medical Center and Clinics, Residency Hospital
- University Of Illinois Medical Center and Clinics, Internship Hospital
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
NorthShore Medical Group
Northshore University Health System2650 Ridge Ave, Evanston, IL 60201 Existing Patients: (847) 570-2112
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shevrin?
Dr. Shevrin is very professional and compassionate. He is very personal and caring and a good listener.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shevrin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shevrin frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Prostate Cancer, and Osteopenia.
Dr. Shevrin's office is located at 2650 Ridge Ave, Evanston, IL 60201. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Evanston Hospital
- Glenbrook Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital
- Skokie Hospital