Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-9680, and for other questions, call (215) 955-5050.
Dr. Daniel Frisch, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. He currently practices at Jefferson Heart Institute, Division of Cardiology and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Frisch is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- National Elevator
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Jefferson Heart Institute, Division of Cardiology
Jefferson Heart Institute, Division of Cardiology925 Chestnut St Ste Mezz, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frisch?
REALLY GREAT PHYSICIAN. KNOWLEDGABLE AND VERY SKILLED.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Frisch has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Frisch, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Frisch's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Frisch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Frisch frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Frisch's office is located at 925 Chestnut St Ste Mezz, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Frisch speaks Spanish, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital