Call (215) 395-9680 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Daniel Frisch, MD
Dr. Daniel Frisch, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. He currently practices at Jefferson Heart Institute and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Frisch is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- New York University, Medical School — 2000
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- National Elevator
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frisch?
REALLY GREAT PHYSICIAN. KNOWLEDGABLE AND VERY SKILLED.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniel Frisch, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Frisch's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Frisch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Frisch frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Frisch's office is located at 2607 Rhawn Street Suite 403, Philadelphia, PA 19152. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Frisch speaks Spanish, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Frisch has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.