Dr. Morin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Morin, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Morin completed a residency at Tufts-New England Medical Center - Boston, MA. He currently practices at Ochsner Medical Center and is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Morin is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center - New York, NY (Cardiovascular Disease) New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center - New York, NY (Cardiac Electrophysiology), Fellowship Hospital
- Tufts-New England Medical Center - Boston, MA, Residency Hospital
- University of Massachusetts School of Medicine - Worcester, MA, Medical School
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical Center, Other Education — 2008
- New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Tufts-New England Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University of Massachusetts Medical School, Medical School — 2000
- Harvard School of Public Health, Other Education — 2000
- Cornell University, Undergraduate School — 1995
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Payors Organization
- Humana Veterans
- National Healthcare Alliance
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Networks of America
- Special Needs Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Morin?
Dr. Morin is the best Cardiac doctor I have seen. He does not rush decisions. Dr. Morin takes the time out to sit with you draw pictures of the problem and explain in fully what's going on with your heart. He cares about the patient, your concerns and answer every question you may have. He also gives you options to chose from depending upon what's going on with your heart. I absolutely would recommend him to all patients having cardiology problems.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniel Morin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Morin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Morin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Morin frequently treats Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors, Heart Palpitations, and Sinus Bradycardia.
Dr. Morin's office is located at 1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ochsner Medical Center
- Ochsner Medical Center - Kenner
Ochsner Medical Center
Ochsner Medical Center1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121 (504) 407-5316
LSU Healthcare Network
Interventional Pain & Spine Center200 W Esplanade Ave Ste 205, Kenner, LA 70065 (504) 464-8588