Dr. Daniel Maluf, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Maluf's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Daniel Maluf, MD is a general surgery specialist in Memphis, TN. Dr. Maluf completed a residency at Med. He currently practices at University and is affiliated with Methodist Olive Branch Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maluf is board certified in General Surgery.
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Med, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Universidad Nacional de Cordoba, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University1265 Union Ave Ste 184, Memphis, TN 38104 Existing Patients: (901) 516-9183
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maluf?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Maluf accepts your insurance.
Dr. Maluf frequently treats Intestinal and Multivisceral Transplant, Liver Transplant, and Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy.
Dr. Maluf's office is located at 1265 Union Ave Ste 184, Memphis, TN 38104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Maluf has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Methodist Olive Branch Hospital
- University Hospital