Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sandler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Daniel Sandler, MD is a neonatal medicine specialist in Savannah, GA. Dr. Sandler completed a residency at Shands Hospital At University Of Fl. He currently practices at Rincon Recovery Resources. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sandler is board certified in Neonatology.
- Shands Hospital At University Of Fl, Residency Hospital
- University Of Fl College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF THE WITWATERSRAND MEDICAL SCHOOL, Medical School — 1982
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sandler?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sandler frequently treats Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia, Down Syndrome, and Neonatal Tachycardia.
Dr. Sandler's office is located at 4700 Waters Ave, Savannah, GA 31404. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sandler has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Rincon Recovery Resources
Memorial Health4700 Waters Ave, Savannah, GA 31404 (912) 350-5915