Dr. Arnold has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Arnold, MD is a family medicine specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Arnold completed a residency at St Elizabeth Med Ctr. He currently practices at KentuckyOne Health Primary Care Associates and is affiliated with Uofl Health Jewish Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Arnold is board certified in Family Practice.
- St Elizabeth Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1987
- St Elizabeth Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University of Louisville School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
KentuckyOne Health Primary Care Associates
KentuckyOne Health Primary Care Associates5129 Dixie Hwy Ste 100, Louisville, KY 40216 Existing Patients: (502) 447-3242
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arnold?
Friendly, Knowledgeable, not rushed, (prompt, saw him within 20 minutes of appointment time) LISTENS, and communicates well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Arnold accepts your insurance.
Dr. Arnold frequently treats Dyslipidemia, Polyuria, and Anxiety.
Dr. Arnold's office is located at 5129 Dixie Hwy Ste 100, Louisville, KY 40216. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Uofl Health Jewish Hospital