Dr. Daniel Linehan, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Linehan completed a residency at Med College Wi Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Specialists (OSMS) and is affiliated with Ascension Northeast Wisconsin Saint Elizabeth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Linehan is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Specialists (OSMS)
- Med College Wi Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Medical School — 1989
- University of Wisconsin / Madison, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Linehan?
Dr. Linehan has done surgery on me twice. He did bilateral carpal tunnel release in-patient at OSMS and total hip replacement at Bellin. I could not be more happy with his care and how well I feel after both surgeries. I was walking without crutches 2 1/2 weeks after surgery (even though he didn't like that!) and at 8 weeks was able to go back to the gym and use an elliptical. If I ever needed surgery again, I would try to have him do it for me.
- Ascension Northeast Wisconsin Saint Elizabeth
- Bellin Memorial Hospital
- Door County Medical Center
- HSHS St. Vincent Hospital